Sunday, September 9, 2007

Perempuan ini.....

Current famous song from anuar Zain , lelaki ini.

As I'm not a girl, not yet a women; Listen to that track really trigger my souls, my feeling's. Cair siut each time I heard it. I can feel how lucky any girl or women who get dedication this song together with infinity love from their man. And I wonder when I can deserve to feel that kind of feeling?

On other hand, I also can feel how dispointednya guys feeling if their dedication has been rejected by the person who they love so much.

How pitty.

Surrounding by that kind of guys (apasal eh I hav to face this type of guys?? Some sort like bus stop, they come to me when rain and gone when sunshine), make me feel how lucky all the women yang di sayangi itu. A part of it I feel geram dengan those women who can't see it. And sometimes I feel, I wanna go to them and tell them how lucky they are rather than me. Who the one keep wondering and waiting....

Yerp perempuan ini amat emo each time she knows or facing a guys with broken heart. And she can't face it anymore.........

*Wa nanes okay bile tgk anuar zain perform at anugrah era*


1 style(s):

Amyz! said...

pengsan.. dengar lagu anuar zain ni nak pengsan..