Tuesday, March 11, 2008

me & you

between the realm of two lines, my message is simple & straight.




"sometimes i don't call like i don't care at all. but secretly, you're the only thing that lifts me up and makes me smile when i'm unhappy.. all you gotta do is call and suddenly things don't really seem so bad at all.."

sorry. the mariah-carey in me is still strong and i can't help myself from imagining i'm her *eh tiba-tiba keluar bunyik cengkerik*. in a very weird kind of way.

plus, my boss promised to drag me to the gym and turn me into a miss-universe. what a dream. har har :p

a colleague took some pictures of the office for some official business. guess whose face is the most outstanding?

mine.

because he just HAD to point the camera and i was like merenyih keji dan paling putih because flash dekat muka gua. i mean, if the photos are meant for official stuff, kena lah berlakon rajin, berdedikasi membuat kerja ritttteeeeee???

oh not me. an hour later, financial controller called me up and laughing her ass out loud as she was figuring why on hell did i pose like that.

hello. i wasn't ready ok. and it is my nature la to pose merenyih macam tu. trademark tau! and i know she'll miss me once i'm relocated to cyberjaya 2 weeks from now. hihihi. truth to be told, i'm gonna miss her too. although she's chinese tapi dah rasa macam my own sister pulak. she taught me a lot of things, ESPECIALLY when it comes to relationship & marriage.

i end this post with a song from mariah carey again - "don't forget about us".
just don't okay :)

because i definitely won't.

2 style(s):

Cik Cah said...

dear cik mariah-carey wannabe...

lepas ni boleh lah kita beronggeng tengah hari buta di antara putrajaya-cyberjaya

:p

kekekekeke

Anonymous said...

ha bulehh sesangat :p