Sunday, July 13, 2008

Forgive and forget...

Forgive and forget. That's what they say. It's good advice, but it's not very practical.

True enough. How can you forget about things that hurt you the most? Apatah lagi apabila ianya melibatkan maruah kita. My dignity, my pride. Selama ini kita ingat dia baik dengan kita tanpa sebarang niat lain. Tapi rupanya, sekadar untuk melancarkan kerjanya. Dan apabila tiba masanya, kita tak mahu lagi menurut arahannya (she's not my boss... the he*ll with her order!), dia memburukkan kita. Adilkah begitu?

Adil itu tidak murah. Tidak pernah percuma. There is a price you have to pay! In my case, maruah aku di injak-injak sesuka hati. Aku dipersalahkan kerana menjalankan tugas dengan baik (terlebih baik mungkin sehingga orang memuji aku dan bukan kamu!).

When someone hurts us...we want to hurt them back. When someone wrongs us, we want to be right.

Again, it is absolutely true. I'm not deaf (oh, maybe a tone deaf. coz', I can't do a karaoke :p), I'm not blind, I'm not even a puppet. Sooner or later, if not me, someone else will hurt you more than what you did to me! Ingatlah, Allah itu Maha Esa. Dia masih dan akan terus berkuasa ke atas umatNya.

What you did, yes, it's hurt and I want to hurt you back even more. But, there's no rushing to it. I still got plenty of time. Well, wise man says, "Don't get mad, get sweet revenge!" I'll wait for the right moment to the taste the sweetnest of revenge on you ;)

Without forgiveness, old scores are never settled...old wounds never heal.

How I could forgive you when you never say sorry and explain to me things that you have told others about me? Mengata orang tu memang seronok, kan? Tetapi memohon kemaafan itu tidak pernah mudah...

And the most we can hope for is that one day we'll be lucky enough to forget.

I hope so. But, sorry... I can't. That's how I learn. I don't want the same people bringing the same problem to me twice.

Hey, thanks for the opportunity you gave me. To get to know you, to learn working with someone like you. I'll work even better than you did. I'll treat others who works with me with respect. Insya-Allah!


Credit: Quotation taken from Grey's Anatomy, Season 4, Episode 4.

1 style(s):

OP Zaharin said...

relek relek, kita minum duluuuuuu