Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Review...

Things that I've achieved in 2006
  • finished my study & get diploma...
    • at last! Lega! But it's all worth it, result diploma belum keluar dah dapat offer further study. Yeay!!
  • further study in B.Sc.Human Dev.
    • Alhamdulillah! And now, I'm struggling in 2nd semester, competing with those who are more younger than me. Yelah, ada tu 5 years younger than me, rasa cam dah tua dah ni hah! Nasib baiklah mak ni kuat semangat
  • maintained my CGPA at 3.0 and above...
    • Yup. Thank God! U know, science is not my things. And why on earth I'm taking this course? Hehehe. The salary figure is much more attractive than other factors *buwekkk*
  • learned horse riding...
    • still on progress. and now, I could ride on my own! Syabas! But the consequences... sakit semua tulang-temulang aku, berantakan! The good thing is, aku rasa macam dah ringan sikit badan ni... *perasan!*
  • trip to Penang & Langkawi (Kuala Kedah-Langkawi-Kuala Perlis)
    • hahahaha, kesiankan... others dah around the world. But me? Still stuck in Malaysia. Hmm, but at least I've been in Perlis right, hujung juga tu, hujung Malaysia!
  • drive a car in KL area during traffic jammed
    • and I've done it tremendously! *buweekkk, perasan kau!*
  • gained his love again
    • indeed, it was a very tense time for me. People falls in love, people falls out of love. The hardest part is to make that same someone falls in love with u again. Alhamdulillah...
  • to have you, you and you besides me...
    • CIK DELIMA, CIK ANIWRAD, CIK IRMA... THANKS! For being with me, lending your ears and shoulders, seeing me cry, comfort me and for being my strength... "I 'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you..."

The list could go on and on and on... But there are some limitation in everything. I guess I've stated the most important major events that happens in my life. I don't need judgement or comments regarding how I lived my life. But I do appreciate opinions...


1 style(s):

Anonymous said...

Lu memang rawk sya \m/