Saturday, December 15, 2007

Sometimes..
To make myself feel better. To ease my mind. To cure heartache.

That's mean, it's time to find a pair of good shoe.

Have you watched In Her Shoes's movie? The scene where Cameron Diaz wearing her sister's shoe in her sister's apartment. Walking around hall and eating ice-cream.

That's what I'm doing in my room when I felt mess up. But I'm not eating ice-cream. Instead, I'm eating chocolate. Haha. Sometime I'm just wearing t-shirt and put on stilettos. Walking around. Lay on my bed. Or writing. And I'm wearing it all night. Till I'm really calm down. I put it off my feet.

Sometimes, when I can't buy a shoe (Cause I'm broke..), went to shoe's shop. Try fitting several shoes, high-heel of course. It always make me feel better a bit. Just a bit. But its oke with me.

Do I need any advice from the expert about this? Hahaha.

2 style(s):

Cik Cah said...

"... because shoes will always fit me!"

-petikan In Her Shoes-

n shoes always help me to calm down too... :) kak, bila nak shopping kasut? Nak ikut... ;)) But I risaulah, u lagi stress bila shopping dgn i :D
hehehe...

Anonymous said...

>:D<

the best thing about shoes is, it'll never complain *wink*