Saturday, December 9, 2006

life, or something like that ;)

I don't know whose turn is it to start a topic but i feel like writing so i hope those girls wouldn't mind :)

And please, this is not a topic for you guys to elaborate on okay.. hehehe.

Again, i watched something so sweet just now on HBO. A reflection of what i MAY BE in 10 years time? Aahh touch wood! But it's possible. And i think i'm ready for that. I THINK. I know that i'm kinda rejecting-what-the-whole-world-is-accepting but i have reasons. Not quite strong, but strong enough for me to live single for another 10, 20, 30 years or so.

I'm going after one thing that exists only on tv. Feel sorry for myself. Hahaha. But until that 'guy' comes rolling my way *how sexy is that? :P*, i'm fine here. Alone. Tak kacau sapa-sapa pon. And the good news is that i'm not looking anymore. Walk through whatever, see life as i never see it before, what can be better?

The right guy/time will eventually come.

Just my 2 cents of life :)

2 style(s):

Blur Clairvoyance said...

question

when the right time and right person come....

R U sure u r ready for it?

Anonymous said...

to be ready means to do jumping jack for 20 minutes.

I think i'm ready for that.

Ahakssss :P