Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Love Pisang!

1stly. Congrats to one of us for who 1 step closer to another phase of life as women. She sooo sweet on her semi big day (coz big day tu another step la). White kurung with white selendang. She put on some make up okay! Damn I can see her live. But at least ader siaran tertunggak, but she still menten the diva look.

Looking at her I alwaz wonder. How far women can stand for their love. Fight and do anything what it takes in the name of love. I'm truly salute to all this women. I just can wish all good men out there can open their eyes to see the pureness of love rather than their looks. Coz as women sometimes, I also doubt to do what this type of women can do. Hmm maybe my time didn't come yet. Yeah maybe later.

Why I wrote this? Coz right after I saw her, my fren who happly engage to the guy she fight for in the name on love. I face some insiden with miss adorable. I call a fren for some rescue ranger (Yeah u can sing that famous cartoon theme song with his name on it). From him, I just pray for a bit love as fren. But my wish just stay as a wish. I dont want to put him as subject, but pardon me. I guess u can think and finish up my words here. Coz the 2 girls stay there alone at highway almost midnite n pray hard somefren can come to comfort. Made them feel secure at least. Thanks god there is banana to eat and to talk about. Bananas safe them from fear.

Owh, why?? Why?? Tell me why on earth is hard for them to see or do something in the name of love? Lets pray for this kind of women. And men (if there is any). Pray for them that they can get what they fight for and be happy with it. Last not least, pray for others so that the lucky peeps can realize, appriciate and open up slowly for them.

Some old skoll to share n listen!
Shorga Idaman - Azizah Mohamad

0 style(s):